Registration and Submission
- Registration and Submission
- Important Dates
- Cancellation Policy
1. Authors should register to the CEST2013 website in order to be able to submit their abstract.
2. There is no fee for submitting your abstract.
3. Fee is requested upon the acceptance of your full paper in order to include your paper in the programme, the book of abstracts and the USB flash drive that will hold all the papers (oral and poster) that will be presented in CEST2013.
4. The registration fee includes the participation in the meeting, the information & book abstracts, a USB flash drive with the full papers, coffee break, snack and dinner coupons.
5. Upon the submission of the abstract, all authors are becoming GNEST members with no extra fee.